View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780761326434 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 076132643X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Lerner Publishing Group, 2011.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In a question and answer format, this book gives a history of this holiday from its beginnings all the way up to how it is celebrated around the world today. Interspersed are fun facts and riddles. At the end of the book readers are invited to make a St. Patrick's Day banquet with a special shamrock cake (enough to feed a classroom) and other green goodies.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Saint Patrick's Day > Juvenile literature.