Series InformationKids get coding
- ISBN: 9781512413816 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 151241381X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Lerner Publishing Group, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
What do programs tell computers to do? And how are they written? Programs are instructions that computers follow. Learn about different programming languages, coding rules and bugs, and how to solve problems.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Computer programming > Juvenile literature.
Programming languages (Electronic computers) > Juvenile literature.