- ISBN: 9789350574355 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9350574357 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : V&S Publishers, 2015.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
IELTS TECH - Speaking Essentials is the fifth and the last book in the IELTS-Tech Series and will effectively serve the purpose of both the Academic and General Candidate, particularly those appearing for the Interview Sessions to learn the technique of facing Interviews and Interacting with the Interviewee in the IELTS (The International English Language Testing System Examinations). It covers all the three vital aspects of Speaking Essentials as laid down in the IELTS Exams, i.e., Part- 1 Personal Interaction, Part - 2 Q - Cards and Part -3 Follow up Session.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Textbooks for foreign speakers.
English language > Study and teaching.