- ISBN: 9781610598491 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1610598490 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Walter Foster Publishing, 2003.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
In this valuable book-which also features contributions by acclaimed artist William F. Powell-Walter T. Foster invites you into his artistic world and shows you how to draw a variety of subjects. He explains the materials needed to get started, as well as a number of basic drawing techniques for developing simple drawings-from fruits and flowers to animals and portraits. You'll learn to draw with step-by-step lessons featuring simple instructions and clear demonstrations. And you also will learn techniques for creating various lines and textures, as well as for developing depth and form. With the help of How to Draw 1, anyone can learn to draw!
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drawing > Technique.