How people change [electronic resource] / Timothy S. Lane, Paul David Tripp.
- ISBN: 9781935273905 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1935273906 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : David C. Cook, 2008.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
A changed heart is the bright promise of the gospel. When the Bible talks about the gift of a new heart, it doesn't mean a heart that is immediately perfected, but a heart that is capable of being changed. Jesus' work on the cross targets our hearts, our core desires and motivations, and when our hearts change, our behavior changes. It's amazing to watch people who once seemed stuck in a pattern of words, choices, and behaviors start living in a new way as Christ changes their hearts.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject