- ISBN: 9781434705334 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1434705331 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : David C. Cook, 2012.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Illegitimate children > Fiction.
Self-realization in women > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Montana > Social life and customs > 20th century > Fiction.