I survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 [electronic resource] / Lauren Tarshis.
- ISBN: 9781338091816 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338091816 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (1hr., 13 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Scholastic, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Janet Song.
During the heartstopping events of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, one boy struggles to make it out alive. The I Survived series continues with a terrifying recent international disaster. Eleven-year-old Japanese-American Owen has been in Japan for his sixth grade year. By March he finally feels like he's getting the hang of the new culture, making friends at school and feeling at home with the weird food. But early one morning everything changes, and Owen suddenly finds himself just trying to survive one of history's most devastating disasters.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject