Maggie [electronic resource] / Charles Martin.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780785215080 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0785215085 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (8hr., 31 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Adam Verner.
"When Maggie opened her eyes that New Year's Day some seventeen months ago, I felt like I could see again. The fog lifted off my soul, and for the first time since our son had died and she had gone to sleep-some four months, sixteen days, eighteen hours, and nineteen minutes earlier-I took a breath deep enough to fill both my lungs." Life began again for Dylan Styles when his beloved wife Maggie awoke from a coma. A coma brought on by the intense two-day labor that resulted in heartbreaking loss. In this poignant love story that is redolent with Southern atmosphere, Dylan and Maggie must come to terms with their past before they can embrace their future.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||South Carolina > Fiction.
Married people > Fiction.
Coma > Fiction.
Search for related items by series