The Phantom Tower / Keir Graff.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Whiting PL - Whiting||+FIC GRA (Text)||51735011897310||Children's department||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781524739522 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1524739529 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 269 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
"When the missing button for their new apartment building's thirteenth floor suddenly appears, identical twins Mal and Colm are pulled into an eerie adventure in an parallel dimension"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Single-parent families > Fiction.
Apartment houses > Fiction.
Blessing and cursing > Fiction.