Chip Mental Health Parity Act : report (to accompany H.R. 3192) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-734 (Text)||00000106611205||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 43 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"June 12, 2018."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0297-P.
Title from caption.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children's Health Insurance Program (U.S.)
Federal aid to child health services > United States.
Mental health insurance > United States.
Substance abuse > United States.
Opioid abuse > Treatment > United States > Costs.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-734
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-734.