- ISBN: 9781977321442 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1977321445 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (6hr., 10 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Amanda Ronconi.
Holly's got a big problem . . . And this time, there's no dead body involved. At least, not yet. Her boyfriend's parents are coming into town for the Yule Feast and they're staying at the Beechwood Manor-for an entire week! With a paranormal meet-the-parents on the horizon, the last thing she needs is to stumble into yet another murder investigation, but when she becomes a key witness, there's no way of avoiding it. Especially not if vampires are involved and her human partner-in-sleuthing is racing right into their path. Holly has to stop a ring of power-hungry vampires, charm a pair of uptight shifters, and keep herself out of supernatural prison. Piece of cake, right?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sci-Fi & Fantasy