What to say when you talk to your self [electronic resource] / Shad Helmstetter, PhD.
- ISBN: 9780997086102 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0997086106 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : BookBaby, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
The international Self-Talk best-seller, updated in this new eBook edition. Each of us is programmed from birth on, and as much as 75% or more of our programming may be negative or working against us. In this newly updated and revised eBook edition, Shad Helmstetter shows the reader how to erase and replace past mental programs with healthy, new programs that can be positively life-changing. Considered by many to be one of the most important and helpful personal growth books ever written.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Success > Psychological aspects.