5 great books in 1 : Think and grow rich ; The science of getting rich ; As a man thinketh ; The way of peace ; The science of being well [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781939438591 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1939438594 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 23 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Author's Republic, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Christa Lewis.
The Science of Getting Rich is a classic, written by Wallace D. Wattles, and published in 1910. Wattles died in 1911 shortly after publishing this book. Forgotten for decades, it was recently rediscovered. The timeless principles in this classic will transform your financial future. A primary principal in The Science of Getting Rich is to always give more in "use value" than you receive in "cash value" for your products or services. As Wattles states in his book, if you practice and apply this science, you will get rich! Brought to you here in it's original unabridged format, as written by Wallace in 1910.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Success in business.
Conduct of life.