The power of self-coaching : the five essential steps to creating the life you want [electronic resource] / Joseph Luciani.
- ISBN: 9781982445751 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1982445750 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 30 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Publishing, 2013.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Joseph J. Luciani, PhD.
Nobody is born insecure, angry, bored, or depressed. The fact is, happiness is our natural state and, as psychologist Dr. Joseph J. Luciani explains in this warm, witty, and empowering guide, chronic unhappiness is just a bad habit, a habit that can be broken. It's much easier than you think! Based on Dr. Luciani's twenty-five years of experience helping patients unlearn reflexive, destructive thinking, The Power of Self-Coaching arms you with all the tools you need to free yourself from your mental and emotional traps. As you work through the many self-quizzes, training and coaching exercises, and power drills, you'll see yourself anew and feel yourself growing lighter, more spontaneous, and ready to take charge of your life.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject