The handyman [electronic resource] / Bentley Little.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781538457955 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1538457954 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 03 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Chris Andrew Ciulla.
Daniel Martin has never forgotten his childhood encounters with Frank Watkins, the man who built his family a summer home out of cardboard and plywood. Frank's gaze was oddly confusing, as if he was attempting to discern the proper way to behave because he didn't know how to respond in a human manner. Since Frank obviously wasn't an alien, young Daniel thought maybe the man was crazy. In the end, Daniel would learn the terrifying truth about Frank Watkins. And as an adult, Daniel is about to discover there are more of them out there.|Part One: DanielPart Two: IncidentsPart Three: Daniel
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.