The adventures of Sherlock Holmes [electronic resource] / Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781974901241 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974901246 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 25 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Stephen Thorne.
Venture back in time to Victorian London to join literature's greatest detective team, the brilliant Sherlock Holmes and his devoted assistant, Dr. Watson, as they investigate a dozen of their best-known cases. Originally published in 1892, this is the first and best collection of stories about the legendary sleuth. The collection includes one of the author's personal favorites: A Scandal in Bohemia, in which a king is blackmailed by a former lover and Holmes matches wits with the only woman to attract his open admiration. Additional mysteries include The Red-Headed League, A Case of Identity, The Boscombe Valley Mystery, The Five Orange Pips, The Man with the Twisted Lip
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Holmes, Sherlock > Fiction.
Watson, John H. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes ;
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan. Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Spoken word ;