Open season [electronic resource] / Archer Mayor.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781470860097 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1470860090 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (11hr., 02 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Blackstone Audio, Inc., 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Tom Taylorson.
Lt. Joe Gunther of the Brattleboro, Vermont, police force has a serious problem: in a community where a decade could pass without a single murder, the body count is suddenly mounting. Innocent citizens are being killed - and others set up - seemingly orchestrated by a mysterious ski-masked man. Signs suggest that a three-year-old murder trial might lie at the heart of things, but it's a case that many in the department would prefer remained closed. A man of quiet integrity, Lt. Gunther knows that he must pursue the case to its conclusion, wherever it leads.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series