Lane : a case for willows and lane [electronic resource] / Peter Grainger.
- ISBN: 9781977391322 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 197739132X (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (5hr., 01 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Tantor Audio, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Henrietta Meire.
So I thought I might take up para-gliding. You know, buy one on eBay and just jump off the cliff one morning. Emily Willows is middle-aged, widowed, wealthy, and bored. When she makes those flippant remarks to her son over coffee one Friday, she has no inkling that within a few hours she will be facing the most terrifying situation of her life. Nor could she have guessed that she will be confronting it with the enigmatic young woman who moved in next door a few months ago and who has hardly spoken a word to her since. And neither of them has realized yet that after this meeting, their lives will never be the same again.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.