Into the drowning deep [electronic resource] / Mira Grant.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781478923466 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1478923466 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (17hr., 15 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hachette Audio, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Christine Lakin.
New York Times bestselling author Mira Grant, author of the renowned Newsflesh series, returns with a novel that takes us to a new world of ancient mysteries and mythological dangers come to life. The ocean is home to many myths, But some are deadly...Seven years ago the Atargatis set off on a voyage to the Mariana Trench to film a mockumentary bringing to life ancient sea creatures of legend. It was lost at sea with all hands. Some have called it a hoax; others have called it a tragedy. Now a new crew has been assembled. But this time they're not out to entertain. Some seek to validate their life's work. Some seek the greatest hunt of all. Some seek the truth. But for the ambitious young scientist Victoria Stewart this is a voyage to uncover the fate of the sister she lost. Whatever the truth may be, it will only be found below the waves. But the secrets of the deep come with a price. More from Mira GrantNewsfleshFeedDeadlineBlackoutFeedbackRise: A Newsflesh CollectionParasitologyParasiteSymbiontChimera
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women scientists > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Rolling in the Deep ; bk. 1
- Grant, Mira. Rolling in the Deep. Spoken word ; bk. 1
- Rolling in the deep ; 1.