Daditude : the joys & absurdities of modern fatherhood [electronic resource] / Chris Erskine.
- ISBN: 9781974914401 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1974914402 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 50 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Dreamscape Media, LLC, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Claton Butcher.
Life is never peaceful in Chris Erskine's house, what with the four kids, the 300-pound beagle, the chronically leaky roof, and his long-suffering wife, Posh. And that's exactly the way he likes it-except when he doesn't. Every week in the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune (and now and then in many other papers), he distills, mocks, and makes us laugh at the absurdities of suburban fatherhood. Now, he's gathered the very best of those essays-and invited his kids (and maybe even Posh) to annotate them with updated commentary, which they promise won't be too snarky. This collection of essays is the perfect gift for the father who would have everything-if he hadn't already given it all to his kids.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fatherhood > Humor.
Father and child > Humor.
Family life > Humor.