Giant days. Volume 2, issue 5-8 [electronic resource].
- ISBN: 9781613984758 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1613984758 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : BOOM! Box, 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Continuing their first semester at university, fast friends Susan, Esther, and Daisy want to find their footing in life, But in the face of hand-wringing boys, "personal experimentation," holiday balls, nu-chauvinism, and the willful, unwanted intrusion of "academia," they may be lucky just to make it to spring alive.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage girls > Comic books, strips, etc.
Women college students > Comic books, strips, etc.
Female friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comic books, strips, etc > Great Britain.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.