- ISBN: 9781613986462 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1613986467 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : KaBOOM!, 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
It's showtime in this second original graphic novel of Garfield! The infamous Fat Cat thinks Nermal is annoying, but he has no idea what's in store as he becomes a contestant on a reality TV program. Join Garfield, Odie, and Jon in a series of all-new adventures from legendary Garfield and Friends show writer Mark Evanier, ongoing Garfield contributors Scott Nickel and Antonio Alfaro, and New York Times best-selling cartoonist Judd Winick (Hilo).
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Garfield (Fictitious character) > Comic books, strips, etc.
Cats > Comic books, strips, etc.
|Genre:||Comic books, strips, etc.