Bright Burns the Night : Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology, Book 2 [electronic resource] / Sara B. Larson.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781338279764 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1338279769 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 53 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Scholastic, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Amy Shiels.
The conclusion to critically acclaimed author Sara B. Larson's haunting and romantic reimagining of Swan Lake, a YA duology packed with action, betrayal, romance, and twists. Ten years ago, King Lorcan of the Dark Kingdom Dorjhalon defeated Queen Evelayn and cut her conduit stone from her. Since then, he has kept her trapped in her swan form. With the loss of balance between Dark and Light, winter has descended and the Drao̕lon of adrolan lose more power every day. But once a year, Lorcan transforms her back to her Drao̕lon form and offers a truce. And every year Evelayn refuses -- for he requires her to Bind herself to him for life. But now, with an Ancient power bearing down upon them, everything may change. Evelayn will learn that the truths she once believed have shattered, and that she may need her enemies even more than her allies. Lorcan and Evelayn become partners in a desperate quest to return the balance of power to Lachalonia. How far will this partnership go? Can friendship -- perhaps even love -- bloom where hatred has taken root?
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by series
- Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology ; bk. 2
- Larson, Sara B.. Dark Breaks the Dawn Duology. Spoken word ; bk. 2