Begin Again : The Brave Practice of Releasing Hurt and Receiving Rest [electronic resource] / Leeana Tankersley.
- ISBN: 9781545901373 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1545901376 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 06 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : christianaudio.com, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
What happens when life begins to trip us up and failure starts creeping in? Many of us just keep on doing the same thing, hoping for different results. Some of us look for escape, to find a way out of the mess we feel that we've created. But neither enduring nor escaping is ultimately what we need. The answer is to allow ourselves to begin again, every day, in every part of our lives. Through engaging, lyrical prose, Leeana Tankersley shows women how to forgive themselves, develop new and healthier patterns of living, and do away with resentment and regret. Her life-giving words will free women who are feeling stuck and allow them to clear out the debris to make room for what God wants to do in their lives. To begin again is to open the window, even a crack, to let the breeze of grace come in. It is a call to stop running from our fears. To take one small step toward becoming the brave women we were made to be.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.