- ISBN: 9781534310209 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1534310207 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Image Comics, 2018.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
Detective Richard Fell is transferred over the bridge from the big city to Snowtown, a feral district whose police investigations department numbers three and a half people (one detective has no legs). Dumped in this collapsing urban trashzone, Richard Fell is starting all over again. In a place where nothing seems to make any sense, Fell clings to the one thing he knows to be true: Everybody's hiding something.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Comic books, strips, etc.