A return to love : [reflections on the principles of a Course in miracles] [electronic resource] / Marianne Williamson.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780060798062 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0060798068 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 41 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2005.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by the author.
Williamson reveals how we each can become a miracle worker by accepting God and by the expression of love in our daily lives. Whether psychic pain is in the area of relationships, career, or health, she shows us how love is a potent force, the key to inner peace, and how by practicing love we can make our own lives more fulfilling while creating a more peaceful and loving world for our children.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Course in Miracles.