SEAL team six : hunt the viper / Don Mann and Ralph Pezzullo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||CD FIC MAN 8292 (Text)||78551000643292||Audio CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781549199080
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (9 hours) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone/Hachette Audio, 2018.
Series information from Fantastic Fiction.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Peter Ganim.
When an American doctor working with an NGO in Aleppo is kidnapped by the vicious ISIS general Viper, Crocker pulls every string he can to launch a rescue mission.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy. SEALs > Fiction.
Special operations (Military science) > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- [SEAL Team Six] ; [book 7]
- A Thomas Crocker thriller
- Mann, Don, 1957- SEAL Team Six novel ; 07.
- Mann, Don, 1957- Thomas Crocker thriller.