Resolution of inquiry requesting the President of the United States and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to communications with the government of Russia : adverse report together with dissenting views (to accompany H. Res. 184) (including Committee cost estimate).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-74 (Text)||00000106437858||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 19 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0082-M.
"March 31, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sessions, Jeff, 1946-
Political campaigns > United States > Records and correspondence.
Presidents > United States > Election > 2016.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-74
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-74.