Directing the Secretary of Homeland Security to transmit certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the Department of Homeland Security's research, integration, and analysis activities relating to Russian Government interference in the elections for Federal office held in 2016 : adverse report together with dissenting views (to accompany H. Res. 235).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-89 (Text)||00000106454366||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0081-M.
"April 7, 2017."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents > United States > Election > 2016.
Hacktivism > United States.
Espionage, Russian > United States.
Cyberterrorism > Russia (Federation)
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-89
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-89.