Authorizing the use of the Capitol grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition : report (to accompany H. Con. Res. 35) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-87 (Text)||00000106454184||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
"April 6, 2017."
Shipping list no.: 2017-0081-M.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Peace Officers Memorial Service (36th : 2017 : Washington, D.C.)
National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition (2017 : Washington, D.C.)
Peace officers > United States > Anniversaries, etc.
Special events > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-87
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-87.