Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1343) to direct the Securities and Exchange Commission to revise its rules so as to increase the threshold amount for requiring issuers to provide certain disclosures relating to compensatory benefit plans : report (to accompany H. Res. 240).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-75 (Text)||00000106454234||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Shipping list no.: 2017-0081-M.
"April 3, 2017."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-75
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-75.