The 50 states fun facts / written & researched by Gabrielle Balkan ; illustrated by Sol Linero.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fayette Co PL - Connersville||J973 BALKAN (Text)||39230031787490||Children Books||Available||-|
|Vermillion Co PL - Newport||J 973 BAL (Text)||77831000023943||Children's Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781847808691 (board book)
- ISBN: 1847808697 (board book)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, color map ; 25 x 33 cm
- Publisher: [United States] : Wide Eyed Editions, 2016.
On board pages.
With a puzzle map of the United States to complete at the back.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
50 animals -- 50 things that go -- 50 things to eat -- 50 ways to get moving -- 50 celebrations.
Pack your bags and take the journey of a lifetime with this puzzle book packed with maps, wildlife, people and places unique to the 50 states.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||U.S. states > Miscellanea > Juvenile fiction.