Shine of the silver dragon / by Tracey West ; illustrated by Nina de Polonia.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson Co PL - Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC WEST (Text)||9781338263664S||On Order||On order||-|
|Newburgh Chandler PL - Bell Road Library||ACQ11213 (Text)||NWBRG11213||New Materials||On order||-|
|Westfield Washington PL - Westfield||jE Dragon (Text)||78292000375105||Children's New Book Collection||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781338263664 (hbk : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 1338263668 (hbk : alk. paper) :
- ISBN: 9781338263657 (pbk : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 90 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Branches/Scholastic Inc., 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Diego is under the spell of the wizard Maldred who wants to control the Naga, an enormous dragon that lives deep within the Earth, and plans to use Diego to steal the two keys necessary for that purpose; the first key is guarded by Argent, the silver dragon, and Jean his dragon master, so Drake, Bo, Carlos, and their dragons travel to Gallia to try and stop the theft and break the spell on Diego.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series