Barely legal / Stuart Woods and Parnell Hall.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||LP FIC W (Text)||73571200161422||Main Floor||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||LP M Woods (Text)||30890000686731||Large Print Upper level, South room||Checked out||10/15/2018|
- ISBN: 9781432839413
- ISBN: 1432839411
- Physical Description: 429 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Under the tutelage of Stone Barrington, Herbie Fisher has transformed from a bumbling sad sack into a capable man-about-town and the youngest senior partner at the white-shoe law firm Woodman & Weld. Now all of his training will be put to the test as he finds himself embroiled in his most daring adventure to date and which -- unbeknownst to him -- has put him at the center of a bull's-eye. In the city that never sleeps there are always devious schemes afoot, and Herbie will have to be quick on his feet to stay one step ahead of his enemies ... and they're closing in.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Corruption > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Herbie Fisher novel.
- Thorndike Press large print basic.
- Woods, Stuart. Herbie Fisher novel.
- Thorndike Press large print basic series.