Doctors / by Christina Leaf.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||E 610.69 LEA (Text)||34207002168764||Juv Non-Fiction Easy||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781626177451 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781618913067 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, Inc., 2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Broken bone! -- What are doctors? -- What do doctors do? -- What makes a good doctor?
"Developed by literacy experts for students in kindergarten through grade three, this book introduces doctors to young readers through leveled text and related photos"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physicians > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series