GAO Audit Mandates Revision Act of 2018 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 2400, to eliminate or modify certain audit mandates of the Government Accountability Office.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-239 (Text)||00000106558554||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0241-P.
"May 7, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Congressional Award Foundation (U.S.) > Auditing.
Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (U.S.) > Auditing.
Troubled Asset Relief Program (U.S.) > Auditing.
United States. Government Accountability Office > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-239
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-239.