Improve Data on Sexual Violence Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 2349, to direct the Director of the Office of Management and Budget to establish an interagency working group to study federal efforts to collect data on sexual violence and to make recommendations on the harmonization of such efforts, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-238 (Text)||00000106558562||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0241-P.
"May 7, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sex crimes > United States > Statistics > Standards.
Rape > United States > Statistics > Standards.
Statistics > Standards > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-238
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-238.