Construction Consensus Procurement Improvement Act of 2017 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany H.R. 2113, to amend title 41, United States Code, to improve the manner in which Federal contracts for design and construction services are awarded, to prohibit the use of reverse auctions for design and construction services procurements, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:115-231 (Text)||00000106566375||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0227-P.
"April 18, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Construction contracts > United States.
Public contracts > United States.
Letting of contracts > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 115-231
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 115-231.