To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource study to determine the suitability and feasibility of establishing the birthplace of James Weldon Johnson in Jacksonville, Florida, as a unit of the National Park System : report (to accompany H.R. 5005) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-644 (Text)||00000106566441||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0226-P.
"April 24, 2018."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Johnson, James Weldon, 1871-1938 > Homes and haunts > Florida > Jacksonville.
Historic sites > Law and legislation > Florida > Jacksonville.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 115-644
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-644.