To protect the safety of judges by extending the authority of the Judicial Conference to redact sensitive information contained in their financial disclosure reports, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 3229) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:115-332 (Text)||00000106459449||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 2017.
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0028-M.
"September 26, 2017."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Judges > Protection > United States.
Financial disclosure > Law and legislation > United States.
Judicial ethics > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 115th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 115-332
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 115-332.