Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Somalia : communication from the President of the United States : transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Somalia, originally declared on April 12, 2010, by Executive Order 13536, is to continue in effect beyond April 12, 2018, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d); Public law 94- 412, Sec. 202(d); (90 Stat. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:115-110 (Text)||00000106566847||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 5, 2018."
Shipping list no.: 2018-0208-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic sanctions, American > Somalia.
United States > Foreign relations > Somalia.
Somalia > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 115th Congress, 1st session ; 115-110
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 115-110.