Flight of the hawk : the river / W. Michael Gear.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP GEA (Text)||78731000505632||New Fiction||Available||-|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC GEA LgP (Text)||70741000151104||Large Print||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||LP FIC GEAR, W.MICHAEL "WEST" BK.1 (Text)||33946003339731||Large Print . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432840785
- ISBN: 1432840789
- Physical Description: 401 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Once again, New York Times and internationally best-selling author W. Michael Gear turns his master's hand to the frontier West. In the vein of his best-selling Coyote Summer, Gear now takes us to the 1812 Missouri Fur Trade. An intimate of the Burr conspiracy, the condemned and hounded John Tylor signs on as boatman with Manuel Lisa's expedition. But the river is now contested as the British, Spanish, and other fur companies prepare to break Lisa's hold. As the expedition battles its way up the violent river, Fenway McKeever lurks in Tylor's shadow. Not only is the half-mad McKeever paid to kill Tylor, but he's convinced himself that by destroying Lisa's expedition, he can sell his services to the highest bidder.--Provided by Amazon.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Large type books.+.
Search for related items by series
- A novel of the American West ; book 1
- Thorndike Press large print western
- Gear, W. Michael. Novel of the American West ; 01.
- Thorndike Press large print Western series.