Experimental photogrammetry of lunar images / by Sherman S. C. Wu and H. J. Moore; prepared on behalf of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, D23 pages) : illustrations, maps + 4 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"An experimental photogrammetric study, using Apollo orbital photographs for geologic studies of the Moon and the exploration of the Moon and other planetary bodies."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D22-D23).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moon > Maps.
Moon > Photographic measurements.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1046-D
- Apollo 15-17 orbital investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1046-D.
- Apollo 15-17 orbital investigations.