Chemical studies of selected trace elements in hot-spring drainages of Yellowstone National Park / by R.E. Stauffer, E.A. Jenne, and J.W. Ball.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, F20 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages F18-F20).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemistry > Yellowstone National Park.
Hot springs > Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone National Park.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1044-F
- Geohydrology of geothermal systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1044-F.
- Geohydrology of geothermal systems.