Geometric interpretation of lunar craters / by Richard J. Pike; prepared on behalf of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 77 pages) : illustrations + 1 plate.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 60-65).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lunar craters > Data processing.
Lunar craters > Statistical methods.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1046-C
- Apollo 15-17 orbital investigations
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1046-C.
- Apollo 15-17 orbital investigations.