Infrared surveys, radiant flux, and total heat discharge at Mount Baker Volcano, Washington, between 1970 and 1975 / by Jules D. Friedman and David Frank.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vii, D33 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1980.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"A comparison of 1970-1973 and 1975 thermal activity using aerial infrared surveys, ground temperatures relayed via satellite, and a two-point differential geothermal-flux model based on heat balance of the ground surface."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages D32-D33).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earth temperature > Washington (State) > Baker, Mount.
Baker, Mount (Wash.)
Volcanoes > Washington (State)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1022-D
- Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1022-D.
- Volcanic activity at Mount Baker, Washington.