Geology and mineral resources of the Chitral-Partsan area, Hindu Kush Range, northern Pakistan / by James A. Calkins [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, G33 pages) : illustrations, maps + 2 plates.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Geological Survey of Pakistan, under the auspices of the U.S. Department of State and the Government of Pakistan."
"Folded and faulted Devonian through Cretaceous rocks constitute the Hindu Kush range. Antimony-lead ore veins, with associated gold, silver, and copper, are localized along major reverse and thrust faults."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page G33).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Pakistan > Chitrāl District.
Geology > Hindu Kush-Himalayan Region.
Mines and mineral resources > Pakistan > Chitrāl District.
Mines and mineral resources > Hindu Kush-Himalayan Region.
Search for related items by series
- Geological investigations in Pakistan
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 716-G
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 716-G.
- Geological investigations in Pakistan.