Echinoderms from Middle and Upper Ordovician rocks of Kentucky / by R.L. Parsley; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, University of Kenturcky, Kentucky Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, K9 pages, 1 plate) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1981.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"Descriptions and illustrations of nine species of Stylophora, Paracrinoidea, Inadunata, Cyclocystoidea, and Rhombifera."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages K8-K9).
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Ordovician.
Paleontology > Kentucky.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1066-K
- Contributions to the Ordovician paleontology of Kentucky and nearby states
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1066-K.
- Contributions to the Ordovician paleontology of Kentucky and nearby states.