A late Devonian (Frasnian) microbiota from the Farewell-Lyman Hills area, west-central Alaska / by Bernard L. Mamet and George Plafker.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, A12 pages, 4 leaves of plates) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1982.
"Microbiota from a limestone sequence near Farewell. Emendation of description of Frondilina and description of a new species, Multiseptida farewelliMamet."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page A12) and index.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS viewed Apr. 23, 2018).
Search for related items by subject
Paleontology > Devonian.
Paleontology > Alaska > Alaska Range.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1216-A
- Contributions to paleontology
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1216-A.
- Geological Survey professional paper. Contributions to paleontology.