Hydrology and geochemistry of thermal springs of the Appalachians / by W.A. Hobba, Jr. [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, E36 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1979.
Title from title screen (viewed October 9, 2014).
"A study of the geologic and hydrologic setting and the physical and chemical character of selected major warm springs of the Appalachians."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E35-E36).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemistry > Appalachian Mountains.
Hot springs > Appalachian Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geohydrology of geothermal systems
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1044-E
- Geological Survey professional paper ; 1044-E.
- Geohydrology of geothermal systems.